Today, I’ll share my recipes for cilantro-lime brown rice, pico de gallo, and guacamole (my favorite part of a burrito). Tomorrow, I’ll finish with the corn, beans, and queso.
- Cook 2 cups of brown rice according to instructions on the package.
- Once rice is cooked, cool for a few minutes, and mix in the following:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Peel, chop, and mash 1 avocado.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
That’s farily simple, isn’t it? Making homemade Chipotle burritos isn’t rocket science, but it takes a fair bit of time and quite a few ingredients.Click here to view the third and final part of my Chipotle recipe.