Homemade Chipotle Burritos: Corn Salad
- Thaw 2 cups frozen corn in the microwave or on the stove.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice and 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro.
Homemade Chipotle Burritos: Black Bean Salad
- Open 1 can (approximately 15.5 oz) of black beans, and rinse beans.
- Warm beans in the microwave or on the stove.
- Mix in the following:
- 1 clove minced garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Homemade Chipotle Burritos: Queso Blanco Dip
Click here to view this recipe in a previous post.
And that’s it! Now you can make your own homemade Chipotle burritos. Don’t forget to add shredded cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. Bon appetit. 🙂