What’s your favorite frozen coffee beverage? Is it the Starbucks Frappuccino? The McCafe Frappe? The Dunkin Donuts Frozen Dunkaccino? What if I told you that you could make a homemade frozen coffee beverage for a fraction of the cost…and a fraction of the calories? Check out my YouTube recipe tutorial!
- 6 coffee ice cubes (black coffee frozen in ice cube molds)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate drink powder or 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
1. Place ice cubes, milk, instant coffee, and chocolate drink powder/syrup in the blender
2. Cut frozen banana into 3 pieces, and add to the blender
until thick and creamy.
*Feel free to adjust the amounts of coffee powder and chocolate flavoring according to personal preference. If you’re not a chocolate lover, you can substitute for a splash of vanilla syrup.