I hope you enjoyed taking part in the Christmas carol game I posted on Christmas Eve. You all did impressively well! The correct answers are below.
The reader who took the least amount of time to come up with the answers was Laura. Laura, shoot me an email with your mailing address, and I’ll send you some Christmas goodies. I’ll know it’s you if you’re able to tell me how many seconds it took you to complete the game. (I removed the comment where you reported your time.)
1. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
2. 12 Days of Christmas
3. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
4. Joy to the World
5. O Holy Night
6. Do You Hear What I Hear?
7. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
8. Away in a Manger
9. Here Comes Santa Claus
10. O Little Town of Bethlehem
11. Jingle Bells
12. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
13. Deck the Halls (also called Sing We Joyous)
14. Carol of the Bells
15. Silver Bells